Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Private suites at Vintage Inn boast of a unique designer twist to a classical style of accommodation, where bunk beds, or Double-Decker beds, as they are more commonly known, are designed in a way so as to ensure maximum comfort and privacy, yet staying true to the backpacking or hostel culture.
Other facilities include Free Wi-Fi and High Speed Internet usage facilities, On-site and external laundry and dry cleaning services, Ample toilets and rain showers that are modern and well-kept, 24-Hour CCTV security and many others
1.Complimentary Local Breakfast
2.Free WIFI and Internet
3.Complimentary use of towels and bath facilities provided
4.Free flow of Coffee & Tea 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>