Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hostelworld.com have a cancellation policy of no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee (where applicable) for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers. If you have a cancellation policy relating to the balance that you have charged / will charge to the guests credit card.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location is much better than being in the panagsama area because it is authentic and would have moved anywhere else.Barbecue at night, fruits in the morning, market place in the afternoon. The Filipina host and staff are very friendly. Clean hostel and calm. Key for room free coffee and water.
Easy to rent a bike to move around. Easy to make friends to chill around. Many restaurants and next door to the public market. Wifi spots to use. Well sized bathroom. A convenient stop over if you want to go canyoneering in Kawasan falls. Close to the bus station.
Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. The area is popular for hiking and snorkelling.
Villavante Backpackers Lodge Policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Reception 7:00 am - 4:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 18.00%
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age for dorm rooms.
Child friendly. Extra charge for children above 8 years old.
Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area
Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>