Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Refundable damage deposit (€ 100) requested on arrival. It will be refunded on departure.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Car not necessary: the Villa is just 1 km away from town center and bus service to Florence stops in front of entrance gate.
Wi-Fi and private parking included.
The Villa offers 4 stylish apartments: two studio (2-3 sleeps) and two one bedroom apartments (2-4 sleeps).
All apartments are fully decorated and furnished with antiques belonging to the family collection.
High ceilings with exposed beams (first floor) or hand-decorated (second floor), centuries old terracotta floors and walls thicker than 50 cm to ensure a warm in winter and cool in summer.
Each apartment has Wi-Fi, washing machine, fully equipped kitchen, dining area with table and 4 chairs and a flat-screen TV; the largest has also a dishwasher.
Table and chairs and loungers are available in the garden for your relaxation.
Some additional services are available on request: breakfast, dinner, cooking classes, tastings, car with driver, private Florence or Chianti guided tours, shuttle service to / from the airport or train station in Florence, massages, and much more.
The property is less than 1 km from town main square, as well as from shops and restaurants, and just 12 km from the center of Florence.
Buses to Florence stop outside the entrance gate and also in town's main square.
Buses rides lead to the train station SMN passing through the "Oltrarno" area (Porta Romana, Pitti Palace, the Old Bridge) in about 40 min.
Coming by car, Villa Saladini is ideally located as a base to explore Tuscany.
We are located just 6 km from the exit "Firenze - Impruneta" of the A1 highway and from the beginning of the high speed road that connects Florence and Siena.
From here you can easily reach all places of cultural interest and the most beautiful towns in Tuscany, such as:
• Siena: 60 km 1 hour
• Pisa 100 km 1 hour and 30 minutes
• Lucca: 90 km 1 hour
• Pistoia: 50 km 45 minutes
• Arezzo: 80 km 1 hour
And also: San Casciano Val di Pesa (12 km), Greve in Chianti (15 km), Certaldo (36 km), Colle Val d’Elsa (40 km), San Giminiano (45 km) and the renowned spa town of Montecatini Terme (60km).
Villa Saladini's policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Booking deposit can be paid by credit card, but balance payment is upon arrival by cash or before arrival by bank transfer or PayPal.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night. (Children under 11 do not pay the tourist tax) to be paid cash upon arrival..
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No reception: Please communicate your arrival time. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>