Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A few steps away there are supermarkets, banks, restaurants, cafeterias, and bus stops to go to Malecón 2000, salty boardwalk, historical park, botanical garden, Santay Island, Seminario Park, city shopping center, etc.
The Villa has standard rooms with fans, some with a coat rack, others with lockers, and another with A/C. We also have a common TV-video room and terrace, board games, and a kitchen equipped for your use. We offer drinking water, coffee, tea, and fruits. There are also a large number of books that you can read about tourist places in the country and the city, including the Galapagos Islands, with maps, restaurant recommendations, etc.
We can organize a tourist outing for you to enjoy my beautiful city, its museums, its river, and the magnificent vegetation of the island.
Conditions and Policies of Villa Maria Guest House:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Credit cards accepted (additional 6%)
Entrance from 14:30.
Departure at 12:00.
Payment on arrival in cash.
Breakfast/Dinner not included - 4.00 USD per person per day.
garage for paid motorcycles
pay luggage storage
paid private transport service
Reception is open 24/7.
The gate closes every night at 11:00 p.m. and opens at 7:00 a.m. You can send a message if you need to leave early or arrive after 11:00 p.m.
The maximum period of stay is 30 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>