Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Villa Kasteli is located at a village called Perissa on the south-east coast of Santorini. The famous Black Sandy Perissa Beach of Santorini stretches within walking distance from our hotel. It is about 13 kilometers from Fira. There is a bus stop almost outside the hotel which provides regularly scheduled buses to and from the other towns of the island. A 24-hour bakery with delicious food is opposite the hotel. Close to our hotel there are travel agencies where daily trips and activities (scuba diving, snorkeling etc.) can be arranged. There are also many places where you can rent a car or a motorbike. There is a bus stop almost outside the hotel with regularly scheduled buses to and from the other parts of the island.
We offer spacious rooms, with private bathrooms, air condition and fridge. The rooms are cleaned every day. Towels and sheets are also provided free of charge. Although the rooms are on the semi basement, there are windows that let plenty of sunlight and fresh air come into the rooms. Our hotel is in a dead end street so it is very quiet as there are no cars passing by. Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in the rooms and public areas. Free public parking area right next to our hotel.
Villa Kasteli Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Tshi property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 8.00 until 21.00.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>