Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Vientiane Backpackers Hostel located in the most historical and central area of Vientiane within walking distance to all major attractions and interesting spots of the city
In our 150-year-old building, we invite our fellow travellers to relax in our music lounge, We appreciate the importance of clean facilities; therefore, we'll be cleaning all day long, making sure everything is spotless.
Our facilities include bathrooms for men and for women, hot showers 24 hours a day, four common rooms and free use of the kitchen.
Our features include free individual lockers and locks, free towels, linen and duvets, free Wi-Fi, facilities and free satellite TV and films.
To help you get around, we've got a book exchange, free maps and advice and free access to guide books from all around the world. There's also free luggage storage.
Owned and managed by travellers, we designed this hostel together in order to provide you with the best stay in one of the most picturesque cities of Asia. Enjoy a friendly, fun and intimate atmosphere for young travellers, hopefully making you feel at home.
Besides the Vientiane Backpackers Hostel, we have just renovated a historic building 10 minutes from the hostel, the 'Vientiane backpackers - Studios', which includes four charming studio apartments. The apartments have all the perks a modern traveller can wish for. Take a look at the pictures in the apartments section on Hostelworld, and contact us for any additional information. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>