Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The neighbourhood it is a UNESCO Heritage Site, very picturesque and typical, narrow streets up and down the river. Moreover, because of that most of the best sightseeing spots are reachable by foot. Porto it is a beautiful city to do a walk. The street it is very quiet, there is no bars and a few small restaurants, but streets away you are surrounded with great bars, excellent restaurants and cool shops. Galerias de Paris area is just 3 min walking from the studios.
All the studios have similar commodities, a well-equipped kitchen and a complete bathroom. Every unit is independent and we provide towels and sheets, so the studios will be presented as they are shown in pictures. You will have a warm welcome, we will be here waiting for you to show you your studio, and we always have time to seat with you to tell you the little secrets of the old town.
Victoria Studios policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm
Check-out time is 12.00 pm
Please note: No 24-hour front desk
Please inform your arrival time. Check-in time must be arranged beforehand. Guests that ignore our contacts by email or phone will have their reservation cancelled.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash accepted.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
It'll be charged upon arrival the Porto City Tax of 2€ per night and per person (up to a maximum of 7 nights).
Our check-in time is till 10 pm, is possible to schedule a late check-in but will have an extra cost of 25€. For every reservations made from 1st of July'18.
Breakfast not included. Not served.
No 24-hour front desk.
Please inform your arrival time.
Non smoking rooms.
Studios are not suited for children.
No pets are allowed at this property. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>