Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel has 14 double rooms and 'twin' rooms, all with private bathroom, AC, heating, cable TV and Internet. Other services that we include are breakfast, hot water every day, laundry service, public telephone and bicycle rental.
Colonia is considered the most beautiful city in Uruguay, thanks to the museums, the old city, the Playa Mayor, its restaurants and, without doubt, the lighthouse… It has a beautiful view of the city, the parks, the beaches and the beautiful Río de la Plata.
We organize different activities such as barbecues, walks around the city, horse riding on the outskirts and on the beach, visits to museums, tours of the National Parks, tours of the rancherias and cheese shops that make our famous cheese.
Visit us and fall in love with Uruguay!
We have worked extremely hard to pay very close attention to details to offer:
-Hot water 24/7.
-Free computers with internet access.
-Parking (not included).
-Tv Cable, Dvd & Media Player.
Come and visit Uruguay, we are giving our best for you!!
Check in is from 14:00 hrs to 00:00 hrs.
If you are arriving after midnight, please call or drop us an email to arrange a late check-in.
*If you pay with credit card in the check in we will charge a 10% on the rate.
El Viajero B & B Is not allowing payment in Argentinian Pesos nor Brazilian Reales anymore.
Also, we now apply a 5% charge to credit card payments!
Please note that from the 16/11 to 27/03/2016 all Uruguayan residents are charged extra 10% tax. This only applies to residents. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>