Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the Art Deco district at South Beach, just a few steps from the beach, amidst open-air restaurants, pedestrian spaces, shops, and bars. Close to everything you need during your stay in the city.
With a “tropical chic” style, full of design, color, and life, at Viajero Miami we want you to feel immersed in Latin culture. Relax by the pool, have a drink, meet people, and kickstart your night before heading out to the city.
We offer shared dorm accommodation for 4, 6, and 8 people. Every bed includes an individual reading light in case you want to work or read for a while at night. We also offer hotel-style private rooms with ensuite bathrooms, which will give you the comfort you need to recharge after a day of shopping in the city or before a night out.
We have coworking spaces so you can attend a meeting or work comfortably, or you can just work by the pool while sipping one of our Caribbean-inspired cocktails.
Miami offers many options for shopping, entertainment, adventure, and Viajero Miami is right in the middle of all the action.
Viajero Miami Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out before 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. The
This property may charge the first night of the reservation as a guarantee deposit and pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 14%
Resort fee of $5 per night for dorm beds not included.
Resort fee of $20 per night for private rooms not included.
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception.
No pets allowed.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>