Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy our FREE DAILY ACTIVITIES, these include salsa lessons, yoga sessions, circus shows, salsa shows, and circus lessons. *Some of these activities may be currently restricted due to the sanitary situation.
We are a hostel and a salsa school, and we are constantly looking for ways to give back to the community; that's why in Cali we work with two foundations. When you book private lessons, not only are you learning how to dance but also contributing to help vulnerable children through the arts.
During the day, explore the streets of San Antonio and go for a local food tasting at the fruit market. If you prefer, spend all day tanning and enjoy a cocktail by the pool. At night, the salsa drums start to sound, learn some moves at the hostel and go show them off at the clubs in Cali! After all, Cali is known as The salsa capital of the world.
Welcome to our community of travelers! Don't forget to check out our other hostels in Colombia: Medellín, Bogota, Cali, Cartagena, San Andrés Island, Santa Marta, Tayrona and Salento; in Uruguay: Colonia, Colonia Posada B&B Montevideo and La Pedrera; in Argentina: Buenos Aires; in Mexico: Sayulita and in USA: Miami.
Viajero Cali Hostel.
*MANDATORY: Please bring and show your original passport or Colombian identification for check-in. This is enforced by the National Police and Colombian migration authorities.
Check-in: 14:00 - 23:00
Check-out: before 11:00
*Note: We have a luggage room at the reception, you may store your personal items in case you arrive before check-in time or leave after check-out.
*TAXES: Colombian citizens and foreigners with Colombian residency must pay taxes (IVA): 19%. This tax does not appear on the final rate of the reservation.
*All guests must be 18 years old or older.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation policy: If your reservation is in a shared room, you have up to 48 hours before your arrival to cancel with no cost, if your reservation is in a private room, you have up to 72 hours before your arrival to cancel with no cost. If you cancel after that time we will have to charge to your credit card the first night of your reservation.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit or debit card. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
Breakfast is included in private rooms ONLY.
Free group salsa lessons. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>