Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Bogota! Our first hostel in the chain to have a spa included. Large and newly remodeled rooms with soundproof windows that will give you the rest you need, located just a few steps from the vibrant cultural offer of downtown Bogota.
And remember: all our private rooms have breakfast included.
Inside the hostel, you will find Monserrat Spa, a renovated space with a sauna, steam bath, hydromassage circuit, and a team of qualified masseuses to take away stress and bad vibes.
A design hostel where we also have a restaurant and bar where you can eat a bite to recharge your batteries before going out to explore the city or after a day of taking photos.
Downtown Bogota has a lot to offer culturally and gastronomically and our hostel is right in the heart of the action.
Viajero Bogota Hostel & Spa HOUSE RULES:
Policy and Condition:
*Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or no-show, you will be charged the total of your stay.
Check-in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check-out before 11.00
*Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, and debit cards
*Taxes not included (19% for national guests)
*Breakfast included in private rooms
*24 hours reception.
*All guests must be 18 years or older.
*Pets are allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>