Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All we need just for you to book on the internet and we make reservation for you.We can also arrange group trips all around Egypt for you and we have information desk.
we accept all groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a wealth of experience in the industry and know what travelers value and need during their stay.
Our guests can relax in our the meeting room off the lobby where breakfast is served makes a good place to hang out after a hot day's sightseeing, cable / satellite TV. And free WI-FI access is available. Guests are also entitled to free maps to help them get around as well as a free newspaper.
Trips and tours can also be booked at our reception, so don't be afraid to ask.
In Venus Hotel all of the rooms are clean, comfortable beds and well furnished. Bed sheets and linen are provided and most of the rooms come with reading lights, air-conditioning units and hot water is available 24 hours a day.
Venus hotel is located in the city center, in the center square of Ramsis.
Elhelal Elahmer hospital in the front of our hotel.
It is 2 minutes walking distance from Ramsis train station and 5 minutes away from Turguman bus station
- 10 minutes from the Egyptian museum.
Our fantastic transport connections mean that all of Egypt attractions are easily accessible; these attractions include all places in Egypt by train or by bus. If you like shopping then the famous Khan Elkhalily Market is only 10 minutes away by bus or taxi. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>