Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartments have a kitchen.
Both the rooms and the apartments are equipped with wifi, air conditioning and heating.
All our accommodations are located in the Castello district, the most typical of the city where the Venetians still live today. In the district it is possible to visit the Biennale and some of the oldest churches in Venice (San Pietro di Castello, San Francesco della Vigna, ...), while the most tourist areas of the city are within walking distance (San Marco, Rialto, ...).
The appointment with our staff at the beginning of the stay is at our office (Castello 1980).
Remember to contact us 3 days before your arrival. We do not have a reception so we need to know your arrival time so we can better organize the check in.
CHECK-IN: from 3.30 pm to 7.30 pm (available baggage deposit).
By prior arrangement, it is possible to arrange a late arrival, no later than 11.00 pm, with a surcharge of 50.00 Euros.
After 11.00 pm our facilities close and it is no longer possible to check-in.
CHECK OUT: the facilities must be vacated by 10.30 am (luggage storage available).
Excluded 12% of total amount for final cleaning fees
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
[CIR M0270426636, M0270424889, M0270424890, M0270424891, M0270422033, M0270422034, M0270424893, M0270422035, M0270425130, M0270424894, M0270425131, M0270423270, M0270422036, M0270424896, M0270425133, M0270423079] 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>