Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
$20 per guest is required for all groups. This is our home and our dream. We ask that you respect our property. We have the right to refuse service.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Children over the age of 7 are welcome. Minors must be accompanied by an adult over 25 years old.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nestled in a small local community which allows guests an opportunity for a true cultural experience and to embrace a simpler way of live. Local restaurants offer a true farm to table experience. Only five minutes away, you can bask in one of this communities renounced waterfalls, Eco Chontales and the national treasure, Nuayaca falls. There are many other various waterfalls and swimming holes to relax in or enjoy a dip in the river. Valley of Dreams is in close proximity to Dominical.
Each eco lodge offers two well-lit private bedrooms with matrimonial mattresses, open closet space and a small desk for inspirational moments. The bathrooms all have instant hot water showers and natural stone sinks. Every eco-lodge has a tastefully decorated living room with new sofas and a coffee table offers amazing views overlooking the jungles, gardens and valleys. Every lodge has a dining table that seats 4 and a kitchenette fully equipped with a microwave, sink, small fridge, coffee maker, electric skillet, cutting board and utensils. Large open windows allow you to experience what nature has to offer. An open floor plan allows for plenty of natural air. Ceiling fans throughout.
Valley of Dreams Eco Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
Pets on property
Age Restriction: 7+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>