Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We stay just north of Valencia city, at a beachside campsite just a 5 minute walk to the local Puzol beach. Puzol is well connected to Valencia city, and we have our own included, private shuttles for La Tomatina Festival. The campsite itself has full-time security, a bar, restaurant and shop onsite and a great swimming pool. Not to mention our private Stoke bar serving unlimited beer and sangria for just €10 a day.
There are two packages available - basic and all-inclusive.
Basic packages are tent only, you will need to bring your own mattress, sleeping bag and meals are not included.
All Inclusive Package includes transfers to and from the Tomato fight, camping accommodation in pre-erected twin share tents with mattress and sleeping bag provided, tasty breakfast each morning, hearty dinner every second evening (27 and 29 August), experienced guides to lead you through the mayhem, a Bloody Mary on the morning of La Tomatina Festival, beach games and free entry to massive Stoke Foreplay Party (make sure to pack your best party shirt!).
Unlimited beer and sangria (10€ a day), La Tomatina ticket (12€), Water and Wine fight (15€ including return coaches & wine), Official afterparty (15€) - includes return bus transport and entrance
*****PLEASE NOTE: Spanish authorities have now imposed an admission fee for La Tomatina, which will be mandatory for everyone and will automatically be added to your balance, it costs 12€ ***** 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>