Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups of under 18 years old has to be accompanied by a responsable adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide free wifi in the common areas. The Hostel has a fully equipped kitchen, dining room with Tv, library room, 2 internal patios.
The Hostel has 4 shared dorms (2 for 6 people and 2 for 4), every dorm has a private bathroom.
We also offer 3 double rooms each one with private bathroom and 1 twin room with a shared bathroom.
The bed linen is included and towels are available for rent (1 euro).
Every dorm has a locked cabinet for every guest.
Vagamundo Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not available.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
Reception from 14.00 to 20.00.
Pet friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>