Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
To be part of the Churer Nightlife you don`t need to leave the house. On the ground floor of the VIVA Hostel there`s the VIVA Club located. With its charm and good musical entertainment it provides on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays for a successful evening. Guests at the VIVA Hostel, benefit from discount entry into the club.
The VIVA Hostel is located in the Heart of Chur. Situated just a 10 minute walk from Central Station. The bus stop is reached in 50m. The expedition through the old town of Chur can be started directly by the doorstep. Close by is the Brambrüescher Mountain Railway. Whether it's a day of skiing, a sledding - adventure, a walk or bike tour - the cable car takes you to your goal. For an overnight stay at VIVA Hostel you benefit from a discount.
At VIVA Hostel we have a large selection of rooms including double, twin and dormitory rooms. En-suite rooms available. We also provide lockers.
Just some of our facilities and services: Full breakfast (CHF 7.00), Free entry to the VIVA Club Bar, Reading, conservatory and quiet rooms during the week.
VIVA Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment prior to arrival by credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Guests are reminded that once they have paid on the day of check-in, no refunds will be issued.
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
You need a valid photo ID in order to check-in! No ID = No check-in!
Child friendly during the week.
If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask us! We're looking forward to meet you in are little but charming Hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>