Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Hotel is located in the Uros floating island. This island is unique and that´s why it is Lake Titicaca’s top attraction. Their uniqueness is due to their construction, which have been created out of the buoyant totora reeds that grow in the shallows of the lake. The island is constructed from abundant mlayers of totora, which are constantly replenished from the top as they rot from the bottom, so the ground is always soft and springy.
Our hotel is in the middle of such great environment and our facilities are made of totora reeds, colorful beds and you will be surrounded by the sound of the nature.
Uros Winay Totora Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 10:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>