Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is located within a beautiful victorian style heritage building.
We have two panoramic balcony’s with a 180 degree view overlooking upper Long Street, where all the nightlife is happening.
We are located just minutes away from beaches, malls, Table Mountain and all of the great attractions. We are also on the „myciti“ bus route and have cabs awaiting just outside the premises.
You can expect a safe, clean and relaxed environment with experienced staff ready to help you get the best experience out of what Cape Town has to offer.
We offer an adventure tour desk where we will help you plan your life-time experience in Cape Town. Wether you like free walking tours, museums, recommendations for a night out or if you are more into adrenalin rush we offer extreme sports like skydiving or white shark diving.
Cold Beers and Softdrinks are available 24 hours a day.
On weekends we open up our bar where you can get several cocktails, longdrinks and shots. Every Sunday we have a Bring & Braai where we all cook, drink and enjoy our unique panoramic balcony view of long street.
We offer dorm style accommodation and private rooms for 2 in our Twin and Private rooms and also Single private rooms. In our Dorms we have bunk beds going 3 levels high fitted with custom stairs making it safer for occupants.
Urban Hive Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Reception is open 24h
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Airport transfers upon request.
We look forward meeting you. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>