Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If any cancelation/no show within 14 days prior to check-in, the amount of the booking will be non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
10€ deposit per person, paid with cash only at check-in time.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are perfectly located 50m from Oporto's main street "Santa Catarina" and 5 minutes walk to the main square "Aliados". From here, you will be able to visit all the sightseeing within a maximum of 10-15 minutes walk.
Stay in one of our Premium equipped bed pods with full privacy: curtains, LED personal light, electrical outlet, fan and a locker (we provide the key). We also offer private rooms and apartments. All our rooms (shared and private) have a private bathroom.
INCLUDED: Buffet breakfast, all day tea and coffee, luggage storage, bed linen (beds freshly made), bath towel, shampoo and shower gel.
Our Guests have access to a large garden with bar & barbecue, a well equipped kitchen, large living room with 4K curved TV, Netflix, PS4, Spotify...
All day reception: free city maps, advice for sightseeing, eating and going out. Also enjoy free walking tours, wine tour, pub crawl, fado show, Douro valley Unesco tour...etc.
We speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00
Check out before 11:00.
Free luggage storage before checkin and after checkout.
Urban Garden Porto Central Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Standard cancellation policy: 48h before arrival or full reservation is due. The payment of the reservation can be taken anytime within the 48h before check-in.
Non-refundable policy: No modification or cancellation allowed. Payment can be taken anytime.
10€ deposit to be paid on arrival (cash only), refunded on checkout (assuming no damage).
No noise after 11pm. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>