Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*PLEASE note that our AGE RESTRICTION IS FROM 18 TO 34 YEARS OLD. Also, we do Party together with our sister hostel Wild Elephants every single day. (mainly there but returning back to the hostel is not always the quietest part of the night). If you are looking for a quiet place to sleep instead of having fun... this might not be the right place for you.
This modern yet industrial-style hostel doesn't just offer you a bed in the very best location. Please keep in mind that we work hard to create a socially inclusive environment where anybody can be themselves and make good friends while joining various daily activities, family dinners, pub crawls, or just to be around and chill with us. It is mainly about experiencing unexpected
We encourage you to join our legendary Elephant activities(together with our sister hostel), such as daily events, adventure quests, family dinners, and pub crawls. We will show you a side of Bratislava you didn't know existed. We will take you to places off the beaten track that only a few true locals know about, which will allow you to see the city differently. For example, visiting abandoned buildings, conquering castles, or trying some Slovak craft beers in cozy local bars.
Urban Elephants Hostel Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.70 EUR per person per night
(excluded for students between 18 - 26 years old)
Breakfast is not included.
AGE RESTRICTION IS FROM 18 TO 34 YEARS OLD.
Late cancellation or no show: entire amount charge
Payment upon arrival, by cash only
Arriving late at night? The main door is closed after midnight, but just ring the bell on the right side and receptionist will welcome you!
We do not accept stag, hen, birthday parties, and similar kinds of groups that fly into Bratislava just to get drunk, whatever the number of people is.
We do not accept groups of over 6 people, even if you have different reservations.
We keep the right to cancel your reservation or immediately turn you away with no refunds if you violate any of our policies.
The smoking fee inside the hostel is 80EUR - and immediately leaving the hostel without any refund.
Government tourist tax is 1.70 euro per night per person and is NOT included (except for students between 18 to 26 years). 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>