Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer single en-suite bedrooms for a very competitive price. This rate includes breakfast in the Lime Tree restaurant, just a few minutes’ walk from the accommodation.
Staying with us means you’ll have access to a large communal kitchen, with fridge, freezer, oven, hob and cooking utensils provided upon request.
You’ll also have access to the social spaces, with comfy seating and a television.
We offer free WiFi in all accommodation and across campus.
A regular bus service to the University departs at 15 minute intervals from the city centre as well as from Bath bus station.
We do not accept guests under 18 years of age.
All rates are non-refundable and non-amendable and full payment is due at time of booking. We will contact guests for their card details to take payment once the booking is received. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>