Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property features a fitness center, onsite laundry room, free WiFi and one free parking spot per room. The hotel is very secure with the doors being locked in the evening and 24-hour front desk. WIFI through out the hotel.
There are numerous restaurants, museums, and entertainment venues within walking distance if your destination is a little further than walking distance we have a complimentary shuttle that operates within a three mile radius of the hotel.
University Inn Policies & Conditions:
Thank you for making a reservation at University Inn. We are looking forward to your upcoming stay. Here are the details of your reservation.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Should you need to cancel your reservations or change your arrival date, please make sure you contact us before 3:00 p.m. on the day prior to arrival to avoid being charged one night's room& tax.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 10.775%
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Smoking in any guest room or anywhere inside the hotel will result in additional charges of at least $250. By occupying a room in this hotel, I acknowledge that this is a 100% non-smoking hotel and that is a violation of the Minnesota Clean Indoor Air act, Statue 327.742, to smoke in any area of the hotel, including guest rooms, all of which are designated as non-smoking. I further acknowledge that should hotel management find any evidence of smoking in my guest room during my stay that the hotel will impose a legally-mandated civil penalty of $100, plus a service charge $30, plus all costs for cleaning and repairs required to return the room to it's non-smoking condition, which typically are at least $120. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>