Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The lodging is located in the center of the city of Cusco a few meters from its main square of HUACAY'PATA and the colonial temple of KORICANCHA (santo domingo), the hostel is located in the centre of the city, close to casas de cambio, supermarket; The hostel is close to popular attractions, such as the convent of Santa Catalina, the Cathedral of Cusco and the central market of SAN PEDRO. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 5 km from Ukumari B & B; the UKUMARI Hostel is aimed at all types of national and foreign tourists. The center of Cusco is a great option for travelers interested in food, history and culture.
The UKUMARI B & B, offers its clientele modern and pleasant facilities with built-in wardrobes, decorative paintings, friendly staff who can guide your visitor on tours and other topics related to tourism to make your stay more pleasant in the city.
Ukumari B&B Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception opens 24h
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>