Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
close to the northern beaches of Ubatuba (the best), public transport and
right next to the city centre, where all the restaurants and bars are. It
is an oasis of tranquillity in Ubatuba, even in the high season. You will
love it because of the environment, the external area, the beach of
Perequê-Açu. Our space is good for couples, solo adventures and groups. Our
propriety offers many spaces for relaxation, conversations, leisure. We
have a library, cable TV, plenty of garden space where we garden organic
food, and a bar with drinks, snacks and sandwiches. Our outdoors kitchen is
right next to our beautiful clean rainwater pool. We rent beach equipment
and bikes. We have the presence of the Renata Pudo Space of therapies and
acupuncture. And we are a sustainable, ecologic building with marvellous
architecture, 11 meters high!
The beach of Perequê-Açu is great for resting, swimming, bathing, walking,
surfing and biking. It has kiosks serving in the sand, lifeguards. Our
Hostel and Pousada is in an area of the neighbourhood that is quiet even in
the high season. From the hostel you can access the Rio-Santos highway very
easily to reach - by bike, car or bus - the beaches on the north and south
of Ubatuba. The city centre with its many restaurants and nightlife is
right next door.
The shared hostel room is for up to 8 people, has lockers, air
conditioning, individual fans and balcony. It is a mixed dorm with 2
bathrooms, masculine and feminine, sectorized (shower separated from wc and
sink). We also offer private suites. We offer all you need to get the best
out of Ubatuba, with the best comfort and leisure at your hostel as well. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>