Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Listed on our website for groups
Additional Terms and Conditions
Listed on our website for groups
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building has an elevator to make your check-in effortless and multiple hang-out areas. We have a quiet second-floor working area, with office chairs and a table, with gigabit internet. The first floor, meanwhile, has a beautiful communal space, with free coffee and tea always!
We have FREE gym, sauna, steam room access, FREE breakfast, laundry facilities, and events every other day - we hope you will come and check us out!
5% DISCOUNT FOR DIRECT RESERVATIONS AFTER SUBSCRIBING TO "U STREET CAPSULE" YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND LEAVING A COMMENT ON A VIDEO!
We also provide LUXURY concierge pick up services from $67 from and to DCA, and $110/$120 from and to IAD/BWI for up to 3 people. For 3-6 people that's $105 / $120 / $140 respectively. Larger group options also available - please contact us! These can also be arranged to drive you FROM the hostel, and grouping up with other guests could save a lot of money.
U Street Capsule Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival is free. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the entire amount of the stay. For Groups it's different, please check our group cancellation policies of 4+ guests.
Check-in from 15:00 to 23:45 (official).
Check out at 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
14.95% Taxes not included
No Smoking anywhere in the building fines up to $500 for smoking.
Lost RFID key is $10 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>