Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have accommodations for 24 people in total. There are 12 individual capsules (4 per room) and 6 private (queen bed) rooms.
Each Capsule is designed to fit a single person with plenty of room to be comfortable. It includes a door for privacy, lighting, shelf, outlet, lockable drawer, and a Luuna Mattress (memory foam).
Each Private room is for two people only. Plenty of space to feel comfortable and enjoy your time in the city. It includes a lockable room, lighting, nightstand, clothes rack, and a Luuna Mattress (memory foam).
Our amenities include shared bathrooms, high-speed internet, work desk spaces, an open kitchen, lounge area, washer/dryer, and TV (with Netflix). Since we're eco-friendly, we'll provide you with the basics like shampoo, soap, and lotion. We'll even include detergent for your clothes. Try to reduce single-use plastics as we need to all do our part. Laundry service for a fee of 150mxn
U-Co Juarez Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
In case of cancellation of a NON-REFUNDABLE reservation, you will be charged for the whole amount of the reservation.
Card pre-authorization policy:
This property will pre-authorize the remaining balance on the card used to make the booking to confirm your booking.
Check-in from 15:00 to 21:00 - Check out before 12:00.
We are NOT a 24/7 space. The team is in the location from 9 am to 9 pm. If your check-in is later than 9 pm you have the opportunity to self-check-in.
Please contact us to receive more instructions.
Quiet time from 10 pm to 7 am
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast is not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Pets are welcome only in the private bedroom and we charge a deposit of 500mxn 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>