Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Tullyarvan Mill Hostel have a cancellation policy of no refund of the balance for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers inside the two week period prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups need to have a supervisors or leaders who are responsible for the welfare and behaviour of their own group while staying at Tullyarvan Mill Hostel. Supervisorsleaders are to share the same rooms with their groups. We require a Group Behavior/Damages Deposit of 200 on arrival. Groups are to adhere to the House Rules otherwise they will be asked to leave the premises and will loose their Behaviour/Damages Deposit.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups need to have a supervisors or leaders who are responsible for the welfare and behaviour of their own group while staying at Tullyarvan Mill Hostel. Supervisorsleaders are to share the same rooms with their groups. We require a Group Behavior/Damages Deposit of 200 on arrival. Groups are to adhere to the house rules otherwise they will be asked to leave the premises and will loose their Behaviour/Damages Deposit.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The modern building is attached to the renovated19th Century corn (Mais) mill, which is now a thriving Community Project. The Mill is situated next to the picturesque Crana River in County Donegal's second largest town, Buncrana (Bun Cranncha).
The Hostel has 51 beds in total, 2 large, spacious dormitories, 4 family rooms & 1 Double / Twin which are all equipped with en-suite shower rooms and toilet facilities. Rooms with disabled en-suite facilities are available. For groups we also offer venue and meeting room hire.
There is a large self-catering kitchen with well-maintained amenities and an open plan dining area. Weather permitting; you can dine alfresco in our gardens on the banks of the Crana River. The communal room with Free Wi-Fi access is a great place to plan the next part of your journey, read, watch TV or make new friends.
Tullyarvan Mill Tourism Hostel is Inishowen's largest hostel, the perfect location to stay, relax and explore the spectacular Inishowen Peninsula. We are situated along ‘The Wild Atlantic Way’ the longest defined coastal drive in the world. We are also on ‘The Inishowen 100’ approximately a 100 mile scenic route around the Peninsula, which is rich and diverse in heritage, culture and natural archaeology.
Our Hostel is only 20km from the historic walled city of Derry/Londonderry one of the best examples of a walled City in Europe. We are 40km from Letterkenny which is Co Donegal’s largest town and 40km to Malin Head, Ireland’s most northerly point.
The fun, seaside town of Buncrana is only a 10-15 minute walk with a range of shops and pubs, many of which play live music. The stunning local beaches are only minutes away and ideal for swimming, fishing and surfing. In winter/spring weather permitting Inishowen has some great vantage points to view the Aurora Borealis/ Northern lights.
The hostel is Green Hospitality Certified and has an eco-label certificate which is recognised both nationally and internationally.
Our professional and friendly staff make every guest feel welcome with helpful information on local attractions & activities.
The original building built in 1810 has been home to many ventures and industries for over 180 years. Tullyarvan Mill including the hostel is now a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity so it's nice to know that when you stay you are also making a direct contribution to the local community too! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>