Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48hrs before stay--no charge
Under 48hrs before stay--cost of the booking
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please be advised:
A credit card is requested to secure your reservation. We do not charge the credit card provided.
You pay on arrival. We accept cash, eftpos and credit.
If the booking is not cancelled in accordance with the above policy the card will be charged for the night of due arrival and any subsequent nights booked but not cancelled.
Check in: 2pm Check out: 10am
If arriving late a $10 late check in may be charged.
Reception winter hours 7am-8pm
Reception summer hours 7am-9pm
Any more information needed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have an internet cafe featuring awesome breakfasts,and you can get local information and make bookings at our reception.
Other popular facilities include a self-cater kitchen, two TV lounges, video, a bus stop at the front door, 24-hour guest access and off-street parking. Our reception is open from 2pm - 6pm daily.
Invercargill is the last stop on the mainland for those visiting Stewart Island. It is a good starting point for discovering the Catlins or Fiordland via the Southern Scenic Route. Nearby you can also Walk the Hump Ridge Track, visit the Art Gallery, Museum and Tuatarium (Tuatara are rare reptiles native to NZ whose ancestry dates back to Jurassic times). Experience true southern hospitality.
Check in is 2 pm. Check out is 10 am. Hostel facilities, e.g showers, kitchen etc are not to be used after 10 am check out.
Reception hours are 2.00pm - 6.00pm
Check-in hours are from 2pm to 6pm. Late check ins after 6pm must be made by prior arrangement, and an additional fee of $10 might apply for late checkins
A Minimum of 3 nights is required for any booking arriving on 5th, 6th 7th February 2020. For all bookings over the Burt Munro period full payment must be made at the time of booking. 100% cancellation fee applies if bookings are cancelled inside 3 months of the arrival date.
Strictly No alcohol allowed in the hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>