Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in a quiet area, our guests can relax in our outdoor swimming pool or lie back in our garden hammocks and chill out to the music in the beautiful landscaped gardens.
Our friendly Boutique Hostel also offers a Yoga & Meditation Lawn, Veggie Garden, Outdoor Balinese Hut with relaxing Bean Bags perfect for making new friends! Or you can explore Cairns with our FREE Bicycle Hire.
With our two well equipped kitchens, TV lounge and laundry, it's extremely cosy and comfortable place to stay.
Monday Night Community Dinner - Every Monday Night at 7pm. GUESTS ONLY - Enjoy a beautiful meal together cooked by our volunteers & guests in return for a Gold Coin Donation - Non for Profit Meal - All donations go towards next weeks dinner!
Friday Night Pizza & Movie Night - Every Friday Night at 7pm - Join us outside for a 'Movie Under the Stars' with our Outdoor Cinema - Love Pizza? All you Can Eat Pizza ONLY $5 - Order before 6pm - BYO Alcohol - Different Movie Every Week!
With comfort in mind we at Tropic Days offer various accommodation options such as , Deluxe Doubles ( *all Double rooms have Queen size bed) Standard Twins/Doubles, Budget Double/Twin's PLUS 6 or 3 bed dorm rooms.
All Rooms have ceiling fans. Air conditioning is available at $1 for 3 hours.
We supply clean linen, duvets & towels, A personal safety deposit box, plus free tea and coffee and a free light Breakfast of Bread and Spreads.
Deluxe Private rooms include a bar fridge and TV.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES:
Our friendly staff have excellent local knowledge and more than happy to help plan your ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME. If there is anything you need to know or would like to do here in Tropical North Queensland feel free to ask us at Reception.
We are all about looking after our guests and our environment! Speak to our team for the best Eco-friendly tours to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Whitsunday Islands & more, to suit your budget!
The closest food/ shops are just around the corner... here you can find Subway, Zaraffas Coffee, Fish & Chips, Sushi & more!
Cairns Central Shopping Mall is just 10-15 minutes walk or 5 minutes with our FREE bicycle hire. Here you can find Coles supermarket, food outlets, cinema and many more shops. The Mall is also used as quick access through to the city centre - check Google maps for our location.
COVID SAFE CHECK IN:
Please help us with our obligations to help limit the spread of Covid-19 and enable a smooth check-in.
Our Office Hours are
Morning: 9am - 12 noon (Everyday)
Afternoon: 4pm -6pm (Closed Tuesday & Wednesday)
Due to covid-19 we require face to face check-in at reception on arrival.
PLEASE SHOW PASSPORT ON ARRIVAL
If you will be arriving outside our office hours please contact us so we can arrange an alternative check-in procedure.
• Photo identification/International passport is required at checkin.
• Guests must provide a valid credit card at the time of check-in.
• Management reserve the right to refuse/cancel a booking if required.
• No noise after 10pm.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
TROPIC DAYS TEAM :-) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>