Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tropic Coast Motel is a family friendly 35 ground-floor room accommodation facility located close to the airport, hospital, sporting fields, shops and eateries. With rooms sleeping 1-5 people, we present a range of bed configurations as well as a playground, spa pool, covered terrace and barbecue area. The onsite restaurant provides a wide variety of home cooked dinners Monday-Friday and both continental and cooked breakfasts 7 days a week. Our property also has a large vehicle/trailer parking area & 24/7 CCTC surveillance.
Tropic Coast Motel is close to visitor points of interest like Mackay Regional Botanic Gardens, ArtSpace, The MECC, Canelands, Bluewater Quay, city centre, historical walks and more. It's only a short drive to the marina at Mackay Harbour with views to the southern Whitsunday Islands; a great place to see whales during June-September. We're 15 minutes drive from the beautiful northern beaches and an hours drive from the Pioneer Valley and Eungella where you can see platypus up close.
Tropic Coast Motel Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
- Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Please note that this property may authorise your card before arrival.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast not included.
- Reception: M-F 07:30 - 21:00;
- Reception: Weekends 08:00 - 20:00
- No curfew.
- Child friendly.
- If you wish to check-in before 2.00pm or after 9.00pm, please call 49511888 to make arrangements. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>