Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Travellers Palm Backpacker Hostel is very conveniently yet peacefully located on the island, only 1 minute away from the nearest store, less than 10 minutes away from the water taxi terminal and only approximately 50 meters away from the ocean and a private dock that is perfect for watching sunsets!
Bedrooms: colourful, clean and comfortable 8 bed dorm style room with either air conditioning or fans. Each room has tiled flooring and a tiled en-suit bathroom with hot and cold showers, free unlimited purified drinking water, wifi, a fridge and a full length mirror in each room. All beds are equipped with their personal electrical outlet and fan and also linen and free towels to use during your stay. Bathrooms are regularly stocked with toilet roll, hand soap and free body soap bars are given at the reception upon request. Showers have hot and cold water and a small mirror is located above the sink in each bathroom. Tea and coffee making facilities: free tea and coffee is provided 8am-5pm. Kitchen facilities: on the roof terrace (third floor) there is an kitchen equipped with four burners for cooking, a microwave, toaster and all the necessary pots, pans and other cooking utensils. On the roof terrace there is also a seating area to enjoy your meal. Other facilities: the property also provides free kayaks and free wi-fi.
Travellers Palm Backpackers Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check-in: 2:30pm, check-out: 10am. However, Customers are welcome to come earlier and leave their bags in the office until their bed is ready. If their bed is ready before 2:30pm they may also check-in earlier too.
Office hours are now 8am-7pm.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Late cancellations or ‘No Show’s will automatically be charged for the first night.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes are not included in the price. An addition of 9% (Belize Tourism Board tax) is added to the room rate.
No breakfast included, but there is free tea and coffee available in the mornings.
Receptions hours are 8am until 7pm. However, the owners live on the property so there is almost always someone around to assist with reception and general enquiries.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>