Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group Bookings and cancellations:
Train Lodge is a perfect place for groups. All bookings larger than 9 persons are considered group bookings. Bookings for more than 9 people that are not confirmed by us by email can be cancelled without notification (see cancellation policy above). Cancellation procedures for group bookings deviate from standard bookings as follows: 4 weeks prior to arrival and only per email to email@example.com. Your reservation is canceled after you have received our confirmation email. In case of cancellation group booking after 4 weeks prior to arrival or in case of a “No Show” no refund is possible.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group payment terms:
A first instalment of 25% of the full booking value (minus the 15% deposit paid to Hostelworld) must be paid to Train Lodge to confirm the reservation.
The remaining will need to be paid at least 4 weeks before the group arrival date.
We can ask a security deposit depending the size of the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Train Lodge has a bar-bistro train car where you also check in. Our terrace is a nice place where you can meet you fellow travellers, have your drink, your breakfast or just stay around and meet new friends.
You will find the Train Lodge next to the Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station where you find all connections by bus, tram, metro and train to all other hot spots in Amsterdam. But you can easily reach the important places, dance locations, festival, and so one. We have direct connection by train to the main airport of the Netherlands which is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Unique hostel in a train so don't expect the standard hotelroom. You will get the real train experience! Choose a bed in a shared or private compartment with 3 person bunk beds, or book it with your friends, schoolmates or club. You can even book a whole sleeping car to sleep up to 33 persons. In total we have 132 very affordable beds. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>