Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The interiors of the air-conditioned rooms at Townhouse Design Hotel Maastricht include light colours and unique furniture. They also boast high-tech features such as remote controlled curtains and flat-screen cable TV. The hotel offers optional extra including pampering packages and the possibility to have a fishbowl in the room.
Upon arrival at reception, a mug of hot home-made soup is offered. The lounge features comfortable seating including a hammock and the breakfast area has long wooden tables where guests eat together each morning.
By staying at Townhouse you invest in a sustainable future. We have been Planet Care certified an invest in various sustainable solutions. We ask you for a small contribution, which on your confirmation is referred to as 'Green Fee'.
Check-in from 14:00
Check-out by 11:30
Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance
We accept payment by cash, debit & credit cards
Please Note: The following taxes are not included in the on-line room rates
€3,53 Tourist tax + € 1,72 Green fee (per person per night)
Breakfast is not included in the hotel rates.
Please note: Special Event Rate - TEFAF 2016: 9th march - 19th march 2016: If canceled up to 2 weeks before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. From 2 weeks before date of arrival, the total amount of your stay will be charged and is not refundable. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>