Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This place welcomes visitors from around the world in advance to accept or prefer this way to meet people from other places and cultures.
It is located in the city center, 2 blocks from the main street, 3 blocks from the tourist information center.
From the airport you have 10 minutes to taxi. From the bus station is 4 blocks.
The style that defines our hostel is like that of a family home. All its citizens are protected, achieving what the traveler needs: a warm, comfortable, friendly, nice and clean place to see.
With more than 15 years, is the first Hostel in Ushuaia.
Today a new property renovated in excellent condition and security.
Price includes free internet and WiFi access, an Argentine breakfast (fresh bread, cereals, tea, milk, coffee, jam and butter).
The hostel is very cozy, rustic atmosphere and colorful. It is filled with maps, photos and postcards left by travelers worldwide.
Torre al Sur Hostel Polices & Conditions:
Check in time starts at 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out time is 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy:48 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>