Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation fee of first nights stay will be charged for no-shows.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Boise's only premiere hostel! Originally a 1920's home, the building has been fully remodelled to fit our traveller's needs. The owner has backpacked all over the world and has attempted to incorporate the best parts of each hostel she visited into Tony's Place. Created and managed by backpackers, we know what our clientele desires! It is very spacious for large groups and was designed to encourage meeting other travellers, with four common areas (two of which are outside).
Our location is hard to beat if convenience is what you're after. We are minutes from the airport, train depot, coffee shops, restaurants, and downtown Boise. We are happy to help plan trips to our beautiful rivers, wine country and mountain ranges which are all less than a 45 minute drive from the hostel.
Come stay at the only place around comfortable enough to sleep 18 people! Our 4 mixed dorms are for 4 or 5 guests, located on the first or second floor. They feature comfortable beds, 2 bunk beds in the 4-bed dorms and 2 bunk beds and 1 single in the 5-bed dorm. Shared bathroom facilities.
You must check your email for payment in full before your booking. Once received, we send automated check in instructions and the door code. We do not offer 24 hour reception staff.
Tony's Place Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
***Payment is due BEFORE check in via an invoice system supported by Paypal. Please check your email for payment before you arrive!***
Taxes not included - 13.00% will be added.
Breakfast not included.
ZERO drug tolerance.
1.1 Valid photo identification in the form of a Driver License or Passport is required at check-in..
1.2 Customers are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the Hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
1.3 Smoking is not permitted inside the Hostel.
1.4 The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the Hostel by Guests or visitor of the Guest. The Guest may be liable for Tony’s Place reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of Generator which is damaged, soiled or lost by a Guest.
1.5 No animals are allowed in the Hostel with the exception of guide dogs. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>