Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rustic, farm style living with a creative tranquil twist.
Surrounded by Helderberg mountains, farms and only 5km away from the closest beach.
Your hosts Rob & Janene with their 20 years experience in field guiding, river guiding, overlanding, help building and running accommodation up to central Africa with their love of backpacking/traveling created a place from scratch where the end goal is to be eco-friendly.
Being animal lovers and having an appreciation for nature, they also utilise the space for animals in need through fostering and rehabilitating wild, farm and domestic animals when they can. Once you enter, if you have 2 legs or 4, their aim is to make you feel at home.
Restuarants, surfing, SUP swimming, kayaking, Monkey town, Mukda Thai beauty spa, grocery stores, horse riding lessons, beach, wine tasting.
Cape adventure zone offers horse riding trails, wine tasting on horse back scenic outrides, quad biking, Grabouw zipline and hike, Lions Head hike, water adventure, air adventure.
Smack in the middle of all the hot spots (less than an hours drive) Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Hermanus, Betties bay ex.
Single, Double, Tripple and dorm wooden bungalows with communal spacious toilets and showers.
Services and facilities include pizza oven, braai/BBQ areas, communal kitchen & lounge, home cooked meals on request day before (breakfast and dinners), , beds with bedding..bring your own towel and free parking.
Tiripanu Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 30 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 17:00. Please arrange for late check ins.
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception 8:00 - 17:00, flexible since the owners stay on the property.
Pet friendly. Please contact us if you have any pets before we allow since we have a lot of animals on the plot that we control including dogs, cats, ducks, chickens... 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>