Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All units are air conditioned and include a seating area. Towels are provided.
Timor Lodge also includes a barbecue. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar. The property also offers grocery delivery.
The property offers a free airport shuttle service, on request, prior to arrival.
This property is also rated for the best value in Dili! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. Beside our reception office sits the car rental company so, there won't be any problem for getting a transport for day tripping.
We speak your language!
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Receptions hours: 07:00-22:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
0 - 1 year- Can use a cot or extra bed upon request: FREE
2 - 11 years- Can use an extra bed upon request: US$10 per child, per night
12+ years-Can use an extra bed upon request: US$10 per child, per night
Non smoking but have designated smoking area. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>