Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tiger Hostel is only 5 minutes away from the railway station, Arbat street central waterfront, central square, shops, restaurants and many other. All main sites of the city are also under 10 minutes away by foot.The hostel is located on a hill and has a spectacular view over the city. In a warm season we set up patio furniture outside so guests can enjoy the view over a cup of favorite drink. We are always here for our guests and happy to help with any questions. We can recommend places to visit, help with taxi, tours and many other.
Our rooms are bright and always clean. We have a spacious locker for every guest under their bed. Guests can use the common bathroom, washing-machine and iron. Every bed has two power points. The bathrooms are new and clean, set in bright colours. Guests can use laundry room with washing machine and iron free of charge. We have a cosy kitchen equipped with everything to cook meals, so guests can save on food while travelling.
Tiger Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Hostel operating hours are 9 AM to 11 PM. If you wish to check-in at night then please make reservation from the previous day.
On your check-in day you enter the hostel and keep your luggage for free starting from 9 AM.
Check in from 2 PM to 11 PM.
Check out any time.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 3 years of age.
Smoking strictly in the smoking area.
Beer, wine or light alcohol is allowed.
No food in rooms.
No loud noises between 11 PM and 9 AM.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>