Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Will charge 3 nights full accommodation for a 'no show'
any reduction in numbers must be advised at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tiare Village provides single rooms - twin - double rooms and self contained pool units. We are nestled in the secluded wooded hills of Rarotonga, approx 2.5 kilometers from the main town on the inland road, north side of the island.
Tiare Village is convenient for the airport, shopping, banks, markets, nightlife, and is just a few minutes away from the Cross Island Walk and the beach in Nikao.
A garden and verandah is adjacent to the lounge and is a popular place to read, meet, and socialize with other guests and enjoy the Rarotonga Weather. Also a BBQ and swimming pool are available for your use.
We pride ourselves on being friendly and providing a homely atmosphere. Fresh fruit (pawpaw, bananas, mangoes, avocados, guavas, and chillies) can be picked fresh from the trees in our garden when in season.
Included in price: linen (not bath towels),
WiFi internet, telephone and phone cards
General: Free parking, activity information, iron/ironing board, BBQ area, office safe, all rooms have own lock.
Airport transfers: NZ$15.00pp
Minimum stay: 2 nights
- 24 小时保安
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Cook Islands
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Cook Islands
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>