Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the heart of Santa Marta,2.4 km of Playa Grande and 2.4 km of Santa Marta Gold Museum, a spacious and beautiful house with a cozy patio where you can relax in the open air, bicycles to explore the city and a gastronomic experience typical of the Caribbean region, in addition, a relaxed and at the same time familiar atmosphere, made by travelers for travelers.
In each room we have lockable wardrobes for you so that you feel more secure. Also air conditioning and clean linen. In addition, in some rooms an interior bathroom and a large window that lets the air flow. The balcony! The coolest space in the house, here you will be so quiet that you will never want to leave, you can admire the Los Almendros neighborhood, a true traditional Samarian neighborhood. the big patio where you can have a bbq, eat, or just hang in hammock, a big kitchen with full equipment, a social place in the first and second floor where you can hang out or work.
Tía Chela Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>