Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation within 4 weeks prior to arrival has a cost of 50% of total amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups reservations we require a security deposit of 10euros per person, to be charged on a credit card on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our facilities were renovated and refurbished to guarantee maximum comfort and cleanliness. We have central heating in every room and daily housekeeping. There are separated bathrooms for men and for women, hot showers 24hours a day, common room, free computers and free wifi Internet, laundry services, and free use of the kitchen.
Our 7 rooms, named after Lisbon themes, have plenty space, heaters and free lockers for a cosy stay in Lisbon.
Our outstanding staff serves breakfast for 3â‚¬ between 8am and 10.30am., organizes free walking tours, trips to Sintra and Caparica Beach as well as Portuguese homemade dinners, brunches and Portuguese lessons. We also organize yoga in our terrace and surf classes.We also have free maps, travel guides and advises!
At ThisIsLisbon Hostel you will feel the Portuguese touch!
This is Lisbon Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: If you cancel 24-hour before arrival, cancellation is free of charge.
Check in from 4pm
Check out before 11am
Reception works 24 hours
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards or cash.
Tourism Tax not included - 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Maximum stay is 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>