Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Super convenience’s life by Free pick up service from pier to hostel [check schedule on our website] before booking a bus & ferry ticket
We provide our guests with a place to rest and can feel like home. Not only our fascinated atmosphere but also the warm welcome staff will make you an impression since you show up on the first day, so then we offer a complete lifestyle for the traveler with comfortable feeling and safety. Especially, “Grab a cold beer and Hang out at the bar which next to the jungle where you can also enjoy a cool dip in our pool with many more backpacker from every corner of the world'
We hope you enjoy your stay with us and let us be a part of your story - while enjoying our signature hospitality and all-inclusive experiences.
Rules and Regulations
1. Check-in time is 2 pm
2. Check out time is 12 pm.
3. Passport is strictly required for check-in.
4. If your arrival will be delayed or postponed to the arrival date, please kindly inform us otherwise your bed will be re-opened and fully charged.
5. Please notify us by e-mail prior to your arrival, we have to provide our shuttle bus to pick you up at the pier
6. The key card deposit will be collected upon check-in for 1,000 Baht and we will be returned to you when you check out.
7. Payment: Cash (THB) or Credit card upon arrival.
8. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation Policy: Non-refundable
Your booking is non-refundable, if you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
9. Smoking is not allowed in any area of the hostel.
10. No joiners or visitors allowed in the residential area except for the lobby.
11. We encourage our guests to reuse linen, blanket, and towels.
12. For hygiene reasons, the consumption of food is not allowed inside the dorm rooms
13. We reserve the right to terminate your stay if you refuse to respect other guests or violate our house rules.
14. The Locker provides for your valuables are available in each guest room. The hotel is not responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
15. Staying in a hostel is all about community living. Please do not book if you are anti-social, depressed with life, suicidal, cranky, a light sleeper or have a habit of picking fights with other people. We try our best to keep the environment as cheerful as possible.
16. After midnight please keep quiet for respecting the sleeping guest.
18. In / Out after 11.30 pm please sign for acknowledge every time, it’s our safety & security. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>