Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The freshly renovated hostel and inside bar are awaiting travelers from around the world. We have renovated all the bathrooms, added one more bathroom, changed the structure of rooms and now we offer:
Two private rooms with a double bed and a private bathroom, a twin private room with bunk beds. Instead of a 12 room that we had we now offer two 4 bed rooms and a 6 bed room.
Bunk beds, covered with fresh sheets, are made of steel, and mattresses are of the best quality! Clean towels are available for a symbolic price; meanwhile lockers are inside the rooms and ready to be used.
Internet is basically a human right in Kosovo so that is not an issue in our hostel; free Wi-Fi for everyone!
Although you will find cheap but mouthwatering tasty local food in Prishtina, we still don’t offer breakfast for our guests.
Our staff is committed to offer a warm, homely and friendly atmosphere during your stay.
Oasis in concrete! A laid back friendly atmosphere topped with cold beer, fresh lemonade, a selection of coffee and tea, carefully selected music and cool people to hang out! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>