Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its central location is an ideal starting point for a visit to Sligo Museum, Neiland Art Centre, Hawks Well Theatre, and the W.B. Yeats building all within walking distance.
Sligo is know as the Land of Hearts Desire, is sinomenus with the writings of the noble prize winning poet W.B. Yeats. Local place names such as Lisadell, Glencar, Drumcliffe and Lough Gill (Innisfree) are to be seen in his poetry.
With its ever changing landscape Sligo has variety of outdoor pursuits to offer. From river walks and boat trips on Lough Gill, to the mythalitic burial ground remains at Carramore (or a leisurely climb to Queen Mauves cairn, a top Knocknarea mountain. There is so much to do in Sligo , come and see for yourself.
We have 31 beds (dormitories) a number of en suite rooms, kitchen, lounge day room and sun lounge. Overnight stay costs are from 14 per person. Sligo rail & bus station is a ten minute walk. Sligo Airport at Strandhill is 6km from Sligo.
Special Offer for the month of June, phone our hostel to find out : 00353 (0)1 9145160
Please Note: The reception is open from 8am to 2pm and 5pm to 10pm. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>