Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
For affordable accommodation, this is one of the best locations in Antigua. Enjoy our stunning view of Falmouth Harbour with its two world class marinas: Falmouth Harbour Marina and Antigua Yacht Club Marina.
This is an ideal stopover for backpackers, yachties, and all vacationers wanting to stay in a world-class location without breaking the bank.
Our accommodation options feature 10 private rooms at 3 price points as well as an 8 bed dorm room. Each room has a wash basin and private shower with the W.C down the hall kept impeccably clean.
The heart of this home away from home is a large water view terrace. Here, you can relax, enjoy the view and keep in touch with our free Wi-Fi. To one side of the terrace, is a large guest kitchen for your personal use.
The Waterfront Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. 4% service if pay with card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - ABST Sales Tax 14%, Tourism Guest Levy $3/person/night
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours: 8:00 to 17:00
At The Waterfront we believe that everyone has the right to a safe and enjoyable stay.
Smoking is not allowed in rooms. There is a smoking area on the balcony for guest use.
Common areas are for use and not abuse. Please respect your fellow occupants.
Please keep noise at a respectful volume after 10pm.
Non-Registered guests are permitted in the lounge.
Any guest staying over night must be registered. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>