Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: 28 days prior to arrival. Incase of no- show, and late cancellation notice, the full amount will be transacted.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Special Discounted rates for tour leaders and teachers and will be offered en-suite private rooms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The W14 Hotel spans four beautiful Victorian town houses with original features, mixed in with clean fresh contemporary deco. Situated in a quiet, leafy, residential hotel location conveniently away from all the excitement London can offer, yet close to the prestigious shops of High Street Kensington, the Earls Court & Kensington Olympia.
We have the following room types.
Single En-suite Rooms ( Single Bed)
Double En-Suite Rooms (1 Double Bed)
Twin En-Suite Rooms (2 Single Beds)
Triple En-Suite Rooms (1 Double Bed & 1 Single Bed)
We offer clean and comfortable rooms and dormitories with great facilities:
@ W14 Hotel
- 24hr reception, no curfew, no lockout
- CCTV & Alarm activated Emergency Exists
- Free Wi-Fi to use on your laptop, phone or pda.
- Free Breakfast (7:30 - 9:30) is served downstairs in the Breakfast Room (Bread/Toasts Butter,
Jam, Marmalade, Cereals, Milk, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate & Juice,Cheese ,ham Bread Rolls, Croissant )
- Free Towels
- Free Bed Linen
- Secure Electronic Key Card Access
-Safety Deposit Box
- Washing / Drying / Ironing facilities
- Direct links to Heathrow Victoria (from Victoria coach station)
-Rain Dance Showers
@ W14 Bar
- Lounge Area with Large screen TV
- Bar with affordable drinks and daily entertainment
- Vending Machine with a variety of Snacks
- Free Travel and Local Information
- Tours and Tickets available
- Free Luggage storage before and after your stay
- Check-out time: 10.30 am (yes you can leave your bags @ Reception upon check-out)
Guests cards will be pre authorised after booking 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>