Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group Bookings must be fully paid 1 month prior to arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are owned and operated by Mountain Lovers and are located a short walk from the centre of Chamonix.
Join us to experience the very best activities the Alps can offer with our outstanding restaurant and bar, premium equipment hire service and knowledgeable staff to help you get the best out of your stay in Chamonix.
We are happy to offer advice on any activity and we can create packages to suit all levels of experience from those looking to explore the beautiful local trails, by foot or bike, to paragliding from the various peaks of the valley or even summit attempts of the magnificent Mont-Blanc.
Le Vert Hotel Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-24 hour check in available online only.
-Check in from 16:00 to 20:00 .
-Check out before 11:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
-Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.90 EUR per person per night
-Breakfast not included.
-No pets allowed
-Airport transfer(additional charge).
-Languages:English & French.
-Ski pass vendor.
-Ski equipment(available on site).
-Ski school(additional charge).
•Bed Linen fee is charged as a flat rate of 5 euros per room (privates) or per bed (dorms) per stay. the use of our linen is mandatory 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>