Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel's intricate design is made up of tree houses popping out of the thick jungle terrain, zip-lines through the jungle, main bar area, a canopy bridge that connects the main area to a hammock deck, jungle pathways that lead you to a dormitory/private bedroom building and jungle style showers and toilets with potentially the best hostel view in Central America. We have dorms, private rooms as well as private tree houses. We have amazing eco accommodation, elevated with beautiful views. We also have jungle view hammocks available (for hammock bookings please message Treehouse directly).
**Although we are a fun adult playground, we are 150m up the side of Mombacho volcano in the jungle, so please remember to take care and we recommend a good level of health before taking on the hike**
-Free guest shuttle Wednesday to Saturday from hostel De Boca en Boca and Townhouse hostel, Granada at midday (12 noon).
-Free guest return shuttle from Thursday to Sunday from Treehouse to Granada at 11:15 am.
-Free daily workshops & tours on offer
-Free daily yoga, breath work or fitness sessions
-Community walking tour every Thursday morning through the village of Poste Rojo
-Friday Jungle Party
-Saturday Movie Night
The Treehouse Terms & Conditions:
We close Sunday & Monday - Please book outside these nights :)
NO CHECK-IN PAST 4PM ON FRIDAYS
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Please note that your booking will be hold for 2 hours after your provided check in time and can be cancelled afterward. Please contact us directly if you want to change your arrival time.
Check in from 1 pm to 8 pm.
Check out before 11:00 am.
15% IVA Tax Not Included.
Reception: 8am - 9pm
We have a bar and offer family meals.
Age restriction: 18+ 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>