Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event that you have to cancel your booking, the following cancellation policy will apply:
More than 21 days prior to arrival, 25% of the total balance will be retained as a cancellation fee.
Between 15 and 21 days prior to arrival, 75% of the total balance will be retained as a cancellation fee.
Within 14 days of arrival, no refunds are available, full amount will be charged 2 week prior to check in date.
• Final numbers are required at least 21 days prior to arrival.
Any increase in numbers at any stage will be treated as a request. We will do our best to accommodate them, but cannot guarantee this.
If there is a decrease in group numbers of more than 10% of the total amount, the above cancellation fees will apply – unless it is within 14 days of arrival. In this case, there will be no refund.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here at The Tenth Hostel Ella we offer you the luxury and comfort of a hotel at a hostel budget. Our friendly staff will make you feel very welcome while you get the opportunity to meet fellow travellers from around the world. We have a mix of cozy dorm rooms (shared only among 3 guests) and private rooms with a breathtaking view of Ella Gap, all with ensuite bathrooms and fully air-conditioned. On top of that we offer you free breakfast!!
We are only 5 mins walk from the Ella town and hop and a skip away from all the top attractions this beautiful town has to offer.
Our knowledgeable staff will assist you to organise all your day trips and hikes. If you need any transportation arranged you just got to ask!
1. 3 days advance notice for free cancellation, after this period you will be charged for the full duration of your booking.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast included.
7. No Smoking in Rooms. Smoking in the balcony is allowed.
8. Please be mindful about the other guests. Keep the noise levels to a minimum after 23:00.
9. Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>